NTS Mechatronics Shanghai
NTS Mechatronics Shanghai is a system supplier specialized in the development, assembly and testing of high-tech mechatronic modules and systems. Our project management team, our mature low volume high mix supply base and 100% incoming inspection guarantee the highest quality level and reliability. We deliver our products and services to our customers, active in the semiconductor, life sciences & analytical and digital printing industries, in Asia.
Located in Shanghai
NTS Mechatronics Shanghai is registered in Building 11-A, No.227, North Fute Road, Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone. It is a subcompany of NTS GROUP BV, registered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. NTS Mechatronics Shanghai was set up in January 2002, with the total investment amounted USD 2,000,000.
Part of NTS
NTS develops, produces, assembles and tests complex (opto) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for large, high-tech machine manufacturers (OEMs). As a first-tier systems supplier, we focus on companies active in markets with high levels of product diversity, low volumes and high complexity.
With 15 years track record in China and a range of assembly competences and levels (Clean Room, White Room, ESD) we deliver high-tech mechatronic motion systems, varying from inspection equipment, handlers, robot arms, stages to loaders for semiconductor, life sciences & analytical and digital printing markets.
Career at NTS Mechatronics Shanghai
We want to move in the same direction together and accomplish outstanding achievements. In order to achieve this, we need:
- Mutual Benefit
Orientation in everyday life
Our behavior is defined by:
- mutual respect
- open and honest communication
People at NTS - What we offer
Become a part of our success story. We offer challenging work in various disciplines.
NTS invests in the future of its employees – right from the outset. This includes a wide range of measures such as:
- introductory courses with comprehensive information about the product range as well as background sessions about history and culture
- discussions regularly regarding personal and professional development opportunities
- a “Potential Management Programmer” for particularly talented and ambitious employees
- thorough training and great support for our trainees
- transparent and open work environment with inspiring, teamwork encouraging workspaces